Saturday, September 12, 2009

Malibu


There are times in my life when I am awestruck at how my world unfolds. I am in Malibu for a few days.....staying in a beautiful big house on Carbon Canyon Beach-home to many wealthy and famous....so much of my life has been around them and yet, I am not wealthy or famous. I am fortunate. I have spent so much time in some of the most beautiful homes in the world. I have spent countless hours in private jets flying to exotic and some very exciting places. At times it feels like all that unfolds around me is pure luck. Other times it feels like fate. Whatever it is, I am very fortunate. I really savor each day, event and place. So, as the surf pounds away with the sun setting to the west, what could be better? Maybe someone to share all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment